Most children happily look forward to September 1st when they can start the new school year and meet their friends. Unfortunately more and more children are uncertain if their parents can give them what they need to start school.
Last year you helped provide 350 children with new school bags, notebooks and other essential items. This September you can help more children go to school with happy hearts!
Palīdzēsim.lv and European Hit Radio ask you to participate in the charity campaign ‘Off to school!’, and there are several ways you can help!
• Donate directly to the ‘palīdzēsim.lv’ account specifying that your donation is for ‘Off to school!’
Registered number: 400081377568
Address: Jauniela 21-1, Riga, LV-1050
Joint Stock Company ‘SEB banka’
SWIFT code: UNLALV2X
• Donate 1 LVL by calling to the charity phone 90006888
• Donate useful items directly to the school: stationery items*, sports shoes and clothes, school bags and other supplies. Please call 29115545 (Ilze), 22479990 (Renāte) or 22441381 (Ilze) before delivering the items to 59 Tallina street, Riga
• Get to know what the children want by visiting the European Hit Radio website www.europeanhitradio.com. Deliver your donations, before 30 August 2010, to the European Hit Radio office - 5th floor, 17 Elijas street, between 9am and 5pm on working days
• Start a donation box at your work place and, together with your colleagues, you can help provide these useful items. Call Ilze (29115545) to organise how to deliver your donation
• If you have an idea - a vision of how you want to be involved and how to help - email [email protected]
Participate in the ‘Off to school!’ campaign from 1st to 30th August 2010.
Log on to www.palidzesim.lv and www.europeanhitradio.com to follow the ‘Off to school!’ campaign and to see how all the donations have been distributed.
* Pencils, erasers, ballpoint pens (blue, coloured), coloured pencils, felt-tipped pens, rulers, PVA glue, glue sticks, scissors, pencil sharpeners, A4 sketchpads, watercolour notebooks, paintbrushes, masking paint, watercolours, crayons (standard, pastel, wax), plasticine, construction paper, coloured cardboard, glitter glue. Exercise books (checked, lined), notebooks (checked thin, checked thick, lined), music notebooks, compasses, protractor, markers, post-it notes.
IGORS LAVRENOKS - LVL 10,60 ( 13.08.2010.)
ILZE RJABINKINA - LVL 25,00 ( 13. 08.2010.)
ŠMITS EDGARS JĀNIS - LVL 20,00 ( 13.08. 2010.)
SANTA RANCANE - LVL 10,- (17.08.2010.)
Unknow donator - LVL 30,- (17.08.2010.)
Charity phone - LVL 17, - (18.08.2010.)
ILVA UTĀNE - LVL 50,- (19.08.2010.)
KRISTĪNE DĀLDERE - LVL 50, - (23.08.2010.)
SNEZHANA - for the big amount of different things needed for the school (23.08.2010.)
Unknow donator - LVL 25,- (25.08.2010.)
AIJA EBDENE - LVL 30,- (25.08.2010.)
ILZE- for the school bag and books
ZANE SAULE, DACE SAULE- PLAFF and ATIS SAULE- for the books, sports footwear and clothes for Tīna and Beāte.
ARTA LĒGĒNFELDE - LVL 5, - (26.08.10.)
CUBUS and personally Dace Gandiga for the clothes
SIA "ELEKTRIKA"- for the stationery - LVL 292,57
CITADELE Private Banking - LVL 126,82 for Endijs, Kristiāns, Tīna and Leons